ProQuip: Outfitting Ryder Cup teams for more than 30 years
ProQuip has a long and proud heritage as a preferred supplier of weatherwear to Ryder Cup Teams – both European and American – and was again the choice of European Ryder Cup Captain Paul McGinley to outfit his team for the 2014 Ryder Cup at Gleneagles, Scotland. No other clothing manufacturer has been trusted as many times as ProQuip to supply clothing to the world’s best golfers for one of the greatest spectacles in sport.
ProQuip’s Ryder Cup Record
- Preferred weatherwear supplier to 20 Ryder Cup Teams – European and American – more than any other clothing manufacturer
- ProQuip first outfitted Jack Nicklaus’ American Team in 1983
- ProQuip has been a preferred supplier to Ryder Cup teams for 31-years
- 6 American and 14 European Teams have worn ProQuip weatherwear
- ProQuip will have outfitted 240 Ryder Cup players by the end of the 2014 Ryder Cup
- At the 2012 Ryder Cup, ProQuip supplied 400 pieces of weatherwear to the European Team, support staff, caddies, officials and relatives
You now have a unique opportunity to own exclusive Ryder Cup branded products from the 40th Ryder Cup match at Gleneagles.