Ultralite Performance is the next generation of ProQuip’s iconic and award winning Ultralite waterproofs range.
The supremely lightweight waterproof and breathable fabric was first engineered in the 1990’s and is our longest running and best-selling rain suit.
ProQuip Ultralite Performance playing top features a hydrophobic outer fabric treated with a PU (polyurethane) laminate.
This technology combines with the fabric’s dense lightweight weave to force water to bead up and run off its surface, like water off a duck’s back.
The latest evolution of Ultralite has an athletic contemporary look and is designed with performance in mind.
This half zip playing top is easy to take on and off during bad weather as it simply slips over the golfer’s head and is easy to pull off when rain stops.
Innovative features such as side adjustor tabs, elasticated back cuffs, shaped hem and adjustable drawcord allow for a range of fit adjustment options. These features limit excess fabric and restriction where it counts, around the chest, arms and stomach.
The polyester outer fabric means the suit is ultra-lightweight and perfect for packing into a golf bag.
When the suit is taken out, the creases quickly drop out, leaving you looking great on the golf course.
- Hydrophobic waterproof breathable outer fabric and lightweight lining
- Dense lightweight fabric weave makes water bead up and run off quickly
- Ultralite is synonymous with lightness, softness and comfort
- 3-year waterproof guarantee
- Side adjustor tabs for variable fit
- Waterproof chest and front zip pockets with snap down close pullers and added storm flap
- Adjustable Velcro cuff and short cord hem
- Storm collar for added protection
- Heat transfer logos for a stylish modern finish
- Matching Trousers available in black
- Size – Jacket (S-XXXL)
- Size – Trousers S-XXXL 29, 31, 33 Inch leg length
Black/Amazon, Turquoise/ Black