The new TourFlex Elite 360 playing top features a slim-fitting stretch fabric that guarantees the highest levels of playability, freedom of movement and the widest number of styling options in ProQuip’s history.
The TourFlex Elite 360 waterproofs feature an anti-crease polyester outer fabric treated with PU (polyurethane) laminate and woven with elastane to make the fabric stretch.
The top is designed to minimise interference during the golf swing by stretching in sync with the body’s movement.
The dense lightweight weave of the fabric is highly breathable. It draws moisture and air away from base or mid layer garments for enhanced comfort, effectively performing like a second skin.
TourFlex Elite 360 playing top has zip-off sleeves giving the golfer the option to play with their forearms completely unrestricted.
The benefit of the zip-off sleeves is the playing top is ideal for year-round use. It can be worn unzipped over a polo shirt on rainy summer days as well as providing the complete protection of a waterproof jacket in winter.
The suit is rustle-free to ensure players experience no noise distraction during the swing.
The polyester outer fabric makes the suit ultra-lightweight and perfect for packing into a golf bag.
When the suit is taken out, the creases quickly drop out, leaving you looking great on the golf course.
- Stretch fabric allowing ultimate freedom of movement
- Moisture wicking and highly breathable for unrivalled comfort
- Slim fit cut minimises fabric interference during the swing
- Lightweight, soft, quiet and breathable
- 3-year waterproof guarantee
- Waterproof front and pocket zips with snap down close pullers
- Adjustable Velcro cuff and short cord hem
- Storm collar for added protection
- Heat transfer logos ensures a modern stylish finish
- Matching Trousers available in black
- Size – Jacket (S-XXXL)
- Size – Trousers S-XXXL 27,29,31,33, 35 Inch leg length
Black/ Iron Grey, Purple / Black